బుధవారం

Miss You Mom!!


Without you mom...
My dreams are without colour
Without you mom...
I forget the laugh
My ambition went away from my heart
How can I continue my life without you...
Oh mom!
Without you every thing will change
I still try hard as possible to live
Or, to imagine that you're not here...
Mom!!
I cannot continue my life
Horrible????
My life is horrible???
Night after night I have dreams
My dreams aren't dreams but night mares
Why?
Because you leave me alone here in the world
Really I am alone Without you mom
How can I pass the ban
I'm here waiting for you
No, you went away and i know you wont come
Every thing will destroy with the word 'No'.
Mom!!
Where are you?
I want to see you
Dont know How, where and when?
In my dreams????
Will you come into my dreams tonight....
Am waiting for you...
Really am waiting for you to see....

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి